Easiest way with hardest things
DevOps toolset – Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Vault.
Monitoring & Alerts – Prometheus, NewRelic, Pagerduty, Kibana
Languages – Python, C++, Groovy, Powershell, Batch, Bash
Databases – ElasticSearch, MySQL, MariaDB
Version Control tools – GIT, TFS
Cloud – AWS, vCloud, GCP (basic)
DevOps one love. Loving automation and hate manual work. Involved in Cloud and microservices. Jenkins master
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate. Like codding.
Now a lot of tools, but security flaws further.
Middle DevOps Engineer
Apr, 2019 – Now
- AWS IAM management optimization
- Supporting Atlassian Stack on AWS environment (Jira & Confluence on Rundeck, Bitbucket on top of Kubernetes)
- Integrated terraform pull request automation with Atlantis
- Configuring terraform configuration drift detection
- Monitoring configuration (Synthetic tests on NewRelic, scheduling & escalation policy on PagerDuty)
- CI/CD process of building AMI golden image on AWS
Junior DevOps Engineer
Apr, 2018 – Mar 2019
- Configured CI for high load systems, support full cycle build, and test process
- Involved in migration from freestyle jobs to pipelines on Jenkins
- I was engaged in the migration of ElasticSearch to a new version, in future – microservices. Migration Nexus repository.
- Optimization of internal team processes for increased velocity and security
Trainee DevOps Engineer
Feb, 2018 – Apr, 2018
- Increase skills in DevOps technologies, Linux administration, and automation
- Configuring chroot – apache, httpd – apache tomcat (frontend/backend interaction using docker containers and
docker compose), bash scripts, python (network tools, unit testing), build CI/CD project using Jenkins
Aug, 2016 – Jan, 2018
- Checking and monitoring server machines
- Setup and maintenance servers, endpoint devices and computers
- Maintenance Netstar ATE, sites of a firm, configuring mail server
- Configuring separate network for other departments
Aug, 2016 – Nov, 2017
- Created sites on WordPress using Divi
- Worked with American client and wrote a blog, varied article around different topics
Assistant and Support Engineer
Mar, 2016 -Jun, 2017
National Aviation University
- Support of networks and end devices.
- Accompanied the Institute’s website, developed a new site on Joomla
Aug, 2013 – Jul, 2014
International Center for Information Technologies and System (ICITAS)
- Conducted settings and configuration in Windows operating systems (Win7) and Linux (Ubuntu).
- Participated in the creation and configuration of video conference server Apache Open Meetings under Linux